new Oxford English Dictionary web page

I've created a web page that deals with the OED in a Windows environment. It
runs the gamut of issues, including installation, bugs, macros, etc. It is
focused primarily on software versions 1 and 3 of the Second Edition text, and
is quite detailed. Following is the Table of Contents:

Contents

# OED Editions (Hard and Soft)
# Hard disk installation

  * Automatic installation of v1.10 or v1.11*
  * Manual installation of v1.10 or v1.11*
  * Installation of v1.13 or v1.14
  * Structure of OED.INI under v1
  * Installation of v3

# Accessories for v1.10 or v1.11*

  * Networking the OED
  * Spell check one word or View OED definition within Word Processors
[Macros]
     o XyWrite for Windows
     o XyWrite v4+ or NotaBene for Windows
     o Microsoft Word
  * Auto-Lookup: something nice from OED v3 that can be adapted to v1
  * The ?Greek Font Problem?
  * H-P Printer Driver Incompatibility (and a Fix)
  * Lost Your OED Fonts?

# Other Sites ? Links
# Contact Me...

I'd value comment or criticism from users who own and use the OED.

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/#oed

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx