Re: .pif vs. lnk

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Thu, 13 Apr 2006
20:17:27 -0400

>> Patricia pulled together some of Robert's posts on this subject at

>> http://xywrite.org/msg01161.htm

> Hmmm. I got a "Not found"--looks like the server is down, temporarily.

I was messing with it today (installing my own Domain Name Server and some
domains, fiddling with Apache), preparatory to putting it where I won't be able
to physically touch it for six months or more. It's up now, and working well,
but I may defrag it before it goes in hiding. Should be done playing by the
weekend. It will actually have a domain name starting in about 48 hours
(www.holmgren.org), and thus will be Googled eventually. That may result in
28,000 msgs going onto the Net.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx