Re: SmartWords Beta

> Did anyone out there in CyberSpace ever get a copy of the SW beta?
> Thank goodness I didn't hold my breath, or I'd be a lovely shade of
> blue by now.
>
> Steve Crutchfield

August 31, 1999

Interesting that you should post this question today, in that I sent an
inquiry via The Technology Group page this very afternoon with the
additional note that my credit card has been charged for payment.
Many months ago, when I called TTG in Maryland, George told me that I
might expect SmartWords in mid-April; therefore, I projected the
possibility of an August delivery.

It would seem fortunate that my vocational success does not depend upon
my ability to prognosticate since today marks the end of the chosen
month.

If you, or anyone, receives additional information, I am sure there are
many who would appreciate reading it.

Catlyn