Re: Savesess in NB

Reply to note from Michael Norman  Thu, 05
Feb 2004 13:46:19 -0500

Michael:

> After I'm sure I have U2 installed correctly, I'll try to
> invoke SAVESESS and run the tests you suggested.

Good. I tried SAVESESS today under NB v6.1 and it went into an
endless loop which I couldn't BreaK of out -- though it did write a
SAVESESS.INF file to disk (which, however, didn't run). Didn't have
time for diagnostics. Let me know what you find in NB v7. I don't
expect it will work.

> BTW, I don't see a way, yet, to put NB's log and resume on a
> key.

Try these:

Log:
nn=JM,q,u,i,c,k,l,o,g,Q2