Re: Xywrite antiques

In General I agree with your assessment about NB not taking into account the
desires of a significant subscriber base - XYWriters - in the effort for
SWS. They appear to be responsive primarily (albeit
not exclusively) to the subscribers of their other products, e.g. Lingua,
etc.
 I would like to suggest something with regard to your comments about the
Keyboard. As an XYWrite user I have a very personal ketyboard (XW.KBD) that
I have modified to use hot keys with quite a few XPL programs plus the use
of Diacritics (umlauts) on other hot keys. I load it in NBWIN by using the
load command in NBstart.int and find it works most satisfactorily. I
suggest you do the same with your XYWin keyboard.
Dick Giering