Re: XyDOS Window box colours

Your message prompts a recollection that may or may not bear in any way on
what you say.

It is that I learned some time ago that if I want to install XyWrite from
the old 3.5" floppies I have, I must copy their content onto my hard drive
and run install from the hard drive.

The novel, surprising and absolutely necessary twist is that I found I MUST
copy the 3.5" floppies onto my hard drive IN REVERSE ORDER. First Disk 4,
then 3, then 2, etc. Then and only then can I go to the directory into
which I have copied the disks and run "setup" or "install" or whatever it
is you run to set XyWrite up (I have not installed it for a long time).
If all of this is quite irrelevant, my apologies.

--Bob Kubie