Re: XYWIN

Hey now, don't get started on "magical moments."
There was few moments more personally magical than when i finished my first
marathon (26 miles, 385 yards) 30 years ago, or sometime when my first kid
was born (then #2 kid and #3 kid ). As most parents know, including
probably more than a few XyWriters, those were very different than the
decidedly unmagical moments when those kids hit age 15 and 16.

But, geez, if you really want magical, what could be better than some of
those 30- and 40-second harmonica solos in some of Bob Dylan's early works,
as in "Sarah."

But all these years -- 15 of them or so -- a nearly daily magical moment
has been using Ctrl+P on my keyboard, which activates the old capture.pm,
macro-on-the-fly program that has saved me so many hours that I have time
to listen to Dylan masterpieces.

I eagerly look forward to the day, maybe over the upcoming Labor Day
weekend, when I install the Jumbo u2 program and will experience the
highest level of magic you folks are talking about.