Re: XyWrite/Windows XPL

You can suppress those dialog boxes with the command ES 1 [for example BX(ES
1)]. When you are through, you can revert to the default of showing errors
with the command ES 0.

Unlike xy3 and xy4, you cannot suppress them with the /nv flag [for example
BX(ch/nv /abc/def/)].

Stephen Shaw
National Institutes of Health
sshaw@xxxxxxxx