Re: Window Size

Wally,
≪I nearly always run XY3+ in a 50 by 80 window, and have a DEFAULT SL=50 entry in STARTUP.INT to make that work.≫
On my w2k machine, I have defined the SL parameter in two places: the
bat file which is linked to the desktop icon which starts xy3+, and the
prn file which defines font colors (among other things)--not the
startup.int file as you indicated. I have 41 lines vertically and it
works consistently, 10 for 10.

Here's my bat file (complete):

mode 80,41
cd i:\xy3
i:editor
The only trick is to set SL 3 lines less in the prn file (in my case SL=38). It seems that the SL in the prn file defines the text window only, whereas the bat file parameter defines the whole sheebang. The difference is because the command lines above the text window take up three lines.

Good luck with it,
Flash