Re: uniqcomp.pm - Working for others?

Everybody:

Use the ZIP! It works great. I don't know what's going on with our Email...
but it's something wierd. I just told Russ privately how to correct his Email
version... I can't trust that everybody has the exact same errors, but for
what it's worth, he has:

one instance of
 left_guillemetEI{> }
change that to
 left_guillemetEIright_guillemet -- a true ≪EI≫ EndIf!

and one instance of
 MD>DN
change that to
 MDDN
-- a true ≪MDDN≫ DeleteNormal MoDe!

If that's what you have too, then make those two changes, SAve it, & RUN it
against your files. Otherwise use the copy in the ZIP from 8 Nov.

But I'm truly mystified: again I decoded my Whoops msg two different ways: by
saving the msg as a file, CAlling the file and DECODEing that; and by copying
and pasting from the msg into XyWrite, and DECODEing. Both ways, perfect.
Then I just pasted it from XySearch:
 http://p70-144.acedsl.com/xywrite/2005/msg01623.htm
Perfect! (Would somebody else please try that? When you do, *compare* your
result to copy in the ZIPfile.)

What's going on?