Re: uniqcomp.pm - Working for others?

Russ,
No problem here. UNIQOMP.PM works exactly as expected with your files. Anyhow, I have trouble to decode the corrected version. Fortunately, the ZIP version is OK for me and it lets me correct the other one, if necessary (unnecessary, they are identical here). Robert, this utility is really useful and, when combined with Carl's LISTDIFF, covers any need in that area. I have converted this program to a U2 frame. First I loaded the program to a key and then I used SAVMACROS to get the frame. Any other path to this result (without loading the program to a key)?
Manuel Castelao