Can anyone help me?

I've written a program in Xywrite III that does about a 100 ch commands.

I've now discovered that I need to put a TF command before each bit of the
programme.

Most of the programme consists of BC ch /Leonard Wright/Leonard
Wright/[musical note]BC ch /Shania Twain/Shania Twain/[musical note]

Is there a quick way of inserting all the TF commands before the BC command?
Or is it a slow process of changing it occurrence by occurrence?

Thanks

Leonard Wright
Assistant Librarian (Data Editing Team)
News International Newspapers Ltd
1 Virginia Street
London E1 9B
Tel: +44 171 782 5044
Fax: +44 171 782 5283
email: leonard.wright@xxxxxxxx

on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.