Re: NotaBene DOS 3 question

I was just beginning to consider doing that . I am also hoping to update my code so that it will make XY do a processor halt instruction and go into a wait state, rather than doing a spin loop, when waiting for a keystroke. This would make XY a much friendlier player in multitasking environments like Windows or Linux, since it would only use as much CPU as it actually needs.
I don't understand well what you code does; would it resolve the "jerky cursor problem" with Xy4 (and presumably Xy3) on XP? If it does, I would be very interested in trying it. (Tame helps, but it has side-effects.) -- Martin J. Osborne http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne Have you seen http://econtheory.org