Re: NotaBene DOS 3 question

Brian Henderson wrote:

The secret of XyWrite's proprietorship remains a secret.

Bry et al.,
See the thread from Oct.-Nov. 06 (beginning with YOUR post (Message-ID: <920D5E5FEDAC3B46BA67B482100CCDA502E8AC3E@xxxxxxxx>), dated 31 Oct 06). I'm not going to rehash the details here, because Robert rapped our knuckles smartly for discussing in public a subject that should have been kept in lawyers' chambers (if not under the seal of the confessional).
Honestly, sometimes I wonder. I must be one of the oldest
inhabitants here, and heaven knows my memory is going to Hades in
a handbasket, but you guys make me look like Mnemosyne herself,
the way you forget things we've all discussed to death.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx