Re: A minor change to U2: decode

Oh, I see. Well, I never do multiple decodes, so I'll keep it for my use only.
Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 01 Sep
2008 16:47:02 -0400

> I made a teensy change in U2's DECODE frame, putting in a TF
> function call before it looks for the start of the encoded
> stuff to decode.

No way! What if the file contains multiple blocks of XPLcode? You'd
only be able to DECODE the first block; the rest of them would be
inaccessible.

You need to be able to position the cursor just before the start of
any block in a file, and DECODE it. TF destroys that.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger