Re: NB4 MailMerge NG

 >> Well, I tried (actually the command is "d al=0") but no help. <<

 Before I zip and send the nb2.hlp file, please check one thing. The d al=0
command will change the default, but if you have an explicit al=1 delta in the
merge form or template, the known bug will still bite you.

 A second suggestion is to try the new NB support people (person) in New York.
AS of yesterday NB support was to come from New York, rather than Baltimore.
I'm afraid I do not have the number handy. If you call Baltimore, or the new
TTG BBS, the number is listed under NB support.

 Meanwhile, I'll go ahead and zip the nb2.hlp file and send it to you over
private mail.
 - Allan A. Needell, CServe: 71461,1115; Internet: aneedell@xxxxxxxx
  Written 28-Jul-1994 @ 05:35:40