Re: NB4 MailMerge NG

I started with NB 3.0 too. Really liked the 3-ring binder. My kids will
someday listen in awe as I tell them about the nifty packaging of software in
the prehistoric days--gee whiz, actual slipcases! I think Borland is to blame
for the junky paperback manuals to cut costs.

NB is like XyWrite (I use both)--a very special program. I feel like I am a
member of an elite group guarding a treasure when I use it.  Clearest menus,
beautiful logic on the keyboard, enough features to last you 10 years on a
deserted island . . .