Re: XyWin & bug vs. feature

First let me be clear that I have Xy4, not XyWin, but I think Bob Brody and
I experience exactly the same situation regarding unbidden view switchover.
Annie speculated:  That
default in my case has always been DT=1, draft view with no page-line info
or separators. So that explanation would not work in my case. Maybe TTG
wants us not only to define the problem (regardless of wheteher it is a bug
or feature), but provide the solution.
    Here's another piece of the behaviour. When I do Ctrl-End it goes
there and displays the actual end of the document in Draft View while doing
its calculation for "Changing to Formatted View." But when it is finished
calculating, the display switches to the beginning of the endnotes many
pages before the actual end. And at this point the cursor is undefined
until I do a PgDn or PgUp. Are we still talking features?  Jim.

James Enterline  144 West 95th Street  1 (212) 865-9648 Voice/Fax .
...............  New York NY 10025   jenterli@xxxxxxxx