Re: printing

Thanks, Robert, for the reply. I do not have any HPDJ_.PRN files; perhaps
this is all I need (where/how to get?). The response to va/nv $pr is
standard.prn, and I've
adjusted this file a little, but I still do not get superscripts, bold, or
correct linespacing when printing, whereas I do get redlining,
underlining, and
footnotes. I also changed the GV value to the correct number for
HPDJs. Unfortunately, I know not from speedos, built-in fonts, or symbol
sets. I
hope this info will help ring a bell with someone about this problem....
--Eric