Re: it just works

Flash wrote:
For 'predictable' read what Mac users call 'intuitive'.
They should, of course, say 'intuitable'; persons who exhibit intuiton are intuitive; things that are easily intuited are intuitable. (Yes, I know, most dictionaries don't make the distinction, but most modern dictionaries don't distunguish 'imply' and 'infer' either. But distinctiones sunt servandae is good logic and usage as well as good law.)
This does not mean that it must be dummed [sic] down with animated wizards for blondes and secretaries.
Now, now. Respectfully suggest you watch your language. I have known
some intelligent blonds, and even a few intelligent blondes, and quite a
few intelligent secretaries. (Grin.)
A command line interface can fulfill this requirement, too, provided the
commands and syntax are consistent and predictable.

Amen.

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx