Re: Using Eudora to answer emails...

Bob Zimmerman wrote:
clips the text into the clipboard, and then closes Xy4.<
Why are you closing XyW all the time? Opening and closing programs, esp.
DOS apps, can eat up RAM usage. I leave XyW open while copying and
pasting between it and Tbird, and unless both files (the Tbird inbox and
the XyW file into which I am saving posts) get really huge (or there are
3-byters or other high-order chars lurking about) I no longer have
problems. How much RAM do you have? 98 SE really needs 512 Mb, never
mind Gates's prevarications.

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx