Re: XYWRITE IV

It was ME who was grumbling about WFW. Right Steve, wrong last name I guess.

But your remark about one of the sysops saying "some time ago" that WFW 2ould
be incorporated into XY IV kinda proves my point: Obviously, XyQuest has had
plans to bunlde WFW into XyWrite or DisplayXyWrite or whatever for some time.
So why did they send out fliers encouraging people to spend money to buy a new
copy for III+? I got mine just two weeks ago!

I've gotten no response from the SYSOP here to my complaint. If I don't, I ll
just have to call, or else make the inevitable assumption that XyQuest dosn't
think customer complaints are that big a deal. I don't mean to sound crabby,
but as someone who works for the Fedderull Gummint here in DC I've never gotten
used to the "its not in my job description, so I don't have to answer your
question" attitude.

As I told Brenda Hahn, maybe I'd just better have another donut and chill out.