Re: XYWRITE IV

Virtually the full text of it is on the boartd several messages back, at the
beginning of this thread. I think it was among the messages that got "lost"
during the disk fragmentation problem because I never saw it in the normal
order of reading either. At any rate, the piece in the InfoWorld gossip column
said that XyWrite IV would emerge in January as the new DisplayWrite
and--here's the part that has people upset--that there would not be a
XyQuest-branded version.