Re: Brother's simulation

Fred -

Thanks so much for the info on the brother. Looks like that's what I need. If you know anyone who'd
like to buy an HP 5650 real cheap, lemme know.

Polly

Polly --

         My old NECs got close to 30,000 copies per cartridge (and some mag rated
         them the lowest cost-per-page laser printers). A 15 ppm printer goes
         through 6,000 copies rather quickly, at least in my office.

         I have found toner refill kits which are simple to use for about $15, but
         you must get a new cartridge after 2 or 3 refills.

         Otherwise, the 1440 seems just fine. Indeed, I just bought a spare ($157
         delivered from www.AMatterofFax.com).

         Fred