Re: *Way* off topic: coffee mugs

This reminds me of the time my kid(s) spilled a bowl of mushroom soup on my
keyboard.
Despite the appropriate scolding, a few days later, and again after that,
they spilled Mountain Dew on the keyboard, which is very sticky when it dries.
It was surprisingly easy to clean out the keyboard, after totally taking it
apart. It was also a very good lesson on American (or is it Oriental?)
ingenuity to see how they do things today, compared to 15 yrs ago.
They thought their dad was a genius to be able to get the keyboard
operating again.

btw, I thought this topic was covered in a previous off-topic discussion.
REAL XyWriters drink beer, preferable Dortmunder, at the keyboard, particularly at night.