Re: Concerning XYWEB113.ZIP

** Reply to message from fenda@xxxxxxxx on Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:26:56 +0200

Manuel:

What's your operating system?

Do you know whether the actual filenames in the Spanish version are the same as
in the English version? For example, is Windows Explorer (the file tool, not
the IE browser) still called EXPLORER.EXE?

We can also just fix this problem (whatever it is) manually. Could you send me
copies of the three *.BAT files (SW.BAT, W2.BAT, W2WIN.BAT) that should exist
in your d:\PROGRA~1\OBJREXX directory? No need to ZIP them up, they are just
plain text so copy them into a message and send them to me. I can't delve into
this until this evening, but I'll fix you up then. Bye

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx