Re: Save selected DF block to file without EOF marker?

Carl:

Could it be that Russ has conflicts between settings.dfl and a(nother)
printer file and/or startup.int? If this were happening to me, that's
what I'd check next.

L.

russurquhart1@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Carl, I just did what you suggested, and did a sad to a different file name, and i still get the junk at the end of the file. I've double checked my settings file (both the dfl and xy4). Anything you can suggest, is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks Russ
Looks like docinfo to me!
To me, too. Try this, Russ: At the CMline, issue D IO=0. Then SAD your DF block to a new filename. If that works, then you didn't successfully disable IO the first time around. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx 61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023 212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup