Re: Save selected DF block to file without EOF marker?

Leslie:

> Could it be that Russ has conflicts between settings.dfl and a(nother)
> printer file and/or startup.int? If this were happening to me, that's
> what I'd check next.

He swears up and down that DocInfo is off (IO=0). Yet the "junk" that's
being appended after EOF is, evidently, DocInfo. If, immediately before
executing any SAD command, he tests VA/NV $IO and it reports 1, then
there must be a conflict or user error somewhere. If it reports 0, then
the appended junk is not DocInfo (however much it may look like DocInfo),
and the source of the junk lies elsewhere. That said, I am unable to
reproduce Russ's problem when DocInfo is disabled.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx