Re: Broken packets

> ...I wonder if anyone knows the cause and solution. It's the
> breaking up of messages, after a fixed number of bytes, by
> the insertion somewhere en route of an exclamation point and a
> newline character. E.g., the break up of "little" in Bryan's
> message:

I don't know the cause, but the solution is:

BX cv[/s] !
Q2
No, I mean what to do about outgoing email so they don't arise. I ask
because they also appear in another email list I get, and I'd like to tell
them how to eliminate them in the outgoing mail. Probably, Carl was just
being facetious above, but what can I say?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx