Re: Broken packets

Harry Binswanger wrote:
No, I mean what to do about outgoing email so they don't arise.
Hmm. One thing I did notice: though I imagine many if not most of us compose our mails in XyWrite, Bry's are the only ones I've noticed that have the all-one-line paragraphs that unwrapped XyWrite files appear as if opened without conversion in some aps. So maybe there's some maximum line length set by the powers that be in cyberspace, and it you run over, some bot sticks a screamer in your file? The solution would be to use XyWrite's MAIL.PRN to cut up one's posts into lines of manageable length.
Patricia