Re: File that won't print to the end

Paul wrote:
There is no problem with the printer file that I am aware of. Other files print perfectly well in both XY3 and XY4, but this will not print properly from either. So, I imagine that there is something astray in the file itself. When you talk of Hex 1A amidships or errant and extra Ascii
12s, what am I looking for and how do I identity them?
Well, you said you have LIST.COM. Using it, Alt-H shows you the hex codes.
But wouldn't it be easier just to send us the file here, so we can look it at?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx