Re: Can I install Xywrite

Felicia Holton wrote:

> Am purchasing new  computer. Will I be able to install XyWrite4.12 for
> Windows on new PC with XP?

You may very well have problems. XyWin didn't install with alacrity on prior
versions of Windows, so there's no reason to suppose the issues have been
resolved at this late date. Indeed on Win 9x machines, the program will not
close if you click on the X. Frankly, I wouldn't even bother trying.

> If not--or, in addition, will I be able to
> install Note Bene for Windows? Anybody have experience with either of
> these? NB says yes, but would like to hear from anyone who has done so.
> Thanks. F.Holton

I don't have an XP machine, so I cannot say. I'd bet that it would easily
install but don't know that for a fact.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)