Re: Looking for XyWrite

Excellent, Robert. Works like a charm. Now--you have any magic for making
the MS help files actually helpful?

-Mark

"Robert Orndorff"  on 11/30/98 11:28:34 AM

Please respond to xywrite@xxxxxxxx

To:  xywrite@xxxxxxxx
cc:  (bcc: Mark D Garvey/Corp/CHP)
Subject: Re: Looking for XyWrite

> > I think we can unite, however, over the matter of the moronic animated
> > Word paper-clip, a bit of anthropomorphic evil I'm forced to contend
> > with in the workplace.  (Can I get a witness?)
> >

> I have learned that if you don't want the paperclip you have to
> reinstall the whole danged program!
Not true, you can just rename (or delete) the ACTORS directory that is
under the MSOFFICE directory. No more annoying paperclips (or
whatever). That thing used to annoy the heck out of me.
-Robert Orndorff
Richmond, VA
orndorff@xxxxxxxx
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/orndorff