Re: SWEEP WORKS! searching subdirectories

> > Just used sse to do a search of
> > subdirectories and after I found what I was looking for, I
> > had to hit Stop 31 more times to exit the 31 remaining files

> Note that you always have another choice, which is func BK, the BreaK key.
> That stops programs too.

Robert--

My BreaK key is not listening to me. In my keyboard file,
it's key 90 in the ctrl table, and reads 90=BK,DO; could DO
be gumming up the works?

This is on a laptop, so the physical key reads Pause, which
I have to combine with the FN key to get BreaK.

BK,DO is also assigned to key 70 (scroll lock) in the ctrl
table. I got that to stop sse exactly once, but never again.

I also assigned BK by itself to key 21 (aka Y) in the ctrl
table, where the slot was empty, loaded the changed file,
and that doesn't stop sse either.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Judith