Re: vDos and microlytics speller

Joaquín,

This is entirely true. I would also like to have a blinking cursor. I
would like to add that NB3 benefits very much from this. Up till now
VirtualPC 2007 was the only solution that ran NB3 correctly, but it is
beginning to show its age as a virtualization solution. NB3 never ran
correctly under Win95-XP environments, so I ran it under virtualized Win
3.1. vDos accomplishes this with flying colors without added operating
system layers which makes data exchange much easier between systems. And
moreover, it really easy to set up and configure. There is no excuse for
not running your preferred Xy product.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)