Re: vDos and microlytics speller

Dear Carl and Joaquín
There is mention on the vDos site of a memory manager called EMSMAGIC
which was a potential way to provide EMS before the facility was
incorporated into vDos. I have tried to get it to work in vDOSXY with
EMS not enabled but without success. However I wonder if, for somebody
more skilled, this might provide a means of supplying the EMS that XY4
needs. Otherwise what about an old fashioned memory manager like QEMM.
 Again I could not get it to work but perhaps it is feasible.

Best wishes

Paul