Re: speed of vdosplus

Jordan,

At least all the different versions included in the vDosXy and vDos-lfn
installers are still available for download (build data has been
meticulously documented inside them):

http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/

The numerous builds that Wengier has made are another matter. A build
archive with a log of changes could be helpful. I am sorry to say that I
have not archived any other vDos-lfn builds than those that are
available in the installers. Some builds were so short-lived that I have
missed them altogether.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)