Re: Carl's Spell Frame

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 5:51 AM, Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Try this: In frame SPELL (use the later version), change "ES 1" to
"ES 0", then reload U2. On the CMline, command D WA=36; this will
cause error message to pause longer. Now launch frame SPELL, and
make a note of any error messages you see.

Changed the frame; reloaded; did the job pausing the error message; error message that showed up was "Cannot find "EndIf." for VA$WA>><1 (that first double >> being guillemets (have to put that through a spell checker!) and the next < indicating "less than." At which point the message line ran out of space, running into the file name indicator. Tell me if I need to disable that file name indicator and remind me how to do it--it's been years.