Re: Carl's Spell Frame

Reply to note from Fred Weiner  Thu, 19 May 2011
08:06:29 -0700

> Changed the frame; reloaded; did the job pausing the error
> message; error message that showed up was "Cannot find "EndIf."

OK, good, this helps. There are no unbalanced IFs...EndIfs in frame
SPELL. What this tells me, then, is that there's an error elsewhere
in your U2 file; somewhere along the line it got corrupted. If it's
a plain-vanilla copy of U2, you can just download it again from
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ and restart XyWrite. If you've
customized it or added your own routines, then probably the easiest
thing is to send the U2 file to me privately and let me find the
problem. Up to you.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx