Re: Polarbar

Robert, thanks for the info. When I was on their site a few months ago,
they had one URL to download the (I think) code, and another, which
should only be used if you're online on the PC you're intending to
install on, which would download and install, apparently all in one fell
swoop. Which are you saying I should try?
	I do have the Sun JVM here; forget which app installed it as part of the
setup, and I'm still doing e-mail on the old PC, so I cannot check, but I
remember seeing it and thinking, Hurray!
Patricia