Re: Useful Utility

Using Michael's suggestion of WinISO, (after many problems with the
interface) I made a new ISO which has both the NTFS-DOS and my entire Xy4
directory. Then I burned it to a fresh CD (using BurnAtOnce, which is good).

Result, I can now boot to DOS off the CD, run Xy from its logical drive R:
(into which NTFSDOS puts things added to its .ISO).

In other words: total success. This is an amazingly good thing to have: a
CD that wll boot into DOS and run Xy.

Thank you Michael!
--Harry

Again try http://www.bootdisk.com/ntfs.htm. I run a single-partition machine, but if the utility allows me to see one NTFS partition, why wouldn't it allow you to see more? The volume labels will be different from DOS (on my machine C:\ becomes D:\ from the BootCD) but you should be able to see all the volumes. Again, worth experimenting. Maybe Harry has multiple partitions and can test it. Michael Norman
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx