Re: Are you there?

St. Simons is intriguing. The island is one of a chain of 13 barrier islands
off the coast of Georgia, often called The Golden Isles. If you've read
Eugenia Price novels or Bill Diehl novels, that's us. St. Simons is
approximately the size and shape of Manhattan. Eugenia lives on the north
end, Bill lives on the south end and about 17,000 or so of us live in
between. Jim and I are both XyWrite diehards -- although we are in the dark
ages and still use version 3. We got hooked when I was a magazine editor at
The Atlanta Journal/Constitution. We found this group in a panic when Jim's
mouse wouldn't work with a new keyboard. At the time he was in the final
stages of meeting a deadline for his book revision (Billboard Guide to Music
Publicity/Watson-Guptill, buy it so we can stay on this lovely island). If
you like to golf, make St. Simons, Sea Island or Jekyll Island your next
vacation destination.