Re: Fw: Xywrite list queries re keyboard assignments

> The messages re NB keyboard codings by Anne P. and Steve S. are
> not quite clear on whether the revised key board is already
> available, or when and how it will be.

Nathan,

Thanks for your question. The keyboard is definitely available.

We have had a series of free updates to Scholar's Workstation and Lingua
Workstation as well as one paid upgrade to Lingua Workstation
("LinguaPlus"). If you have purchased any NBWin product, you can
download a free update by going to
http://www.notabene.com/downloads.html and selecting the appropriate
link. If you would prefer to have your update on CD, the cost is $15.

You will need to have Nota Bene installed on your computer before
installing the update and you will need to have your serial number (if
you've lost your serial number, contact our office -- 212-334-0445 or
800-462-6733 or email@xxxxxxxx). The keyboard will be as Steve
described, and there is also an optional XyWrite keyboard that can be
loaded instead of the standard NB keyboard (click Help and search for
XyWrite for more info).

If you do not have a previous version of NB, there's a downloadable
90-day demo at the same URL.

For a brief period a year or two ago, we sold the word processor apart
from Scholar's Workstation. If you purchased at that time, you can use
the Scholar's Workstation link to download your update, but
unfortunately we cannot provide you with a CD unless you upgrade to
Scholar's Workstation (upgrade price is $100) or Lingua Workstation
($200)

Anne