Re: Jumbo U2 news

Sounds straight-forward enough. Isn't your modified frame $X part of
your DeFined block of personal programming?
Yes. But when I unzip the new files, my zip extractor won't unzip the new
.U2 when Xy is running. So I quit Xy, forgetting that when I restart, to do
the merge of my block, STARTUP.INT will, of course, load the new, "factory"
U2--which doesn't have my routines, and trying to use the factory version
involves avoiding a lot of keys, including Enter, that have my Frames
assigned to them. Very awkward.

It'll be easy to avoid this.

Regards,
Harry