Re: Eudora (off topic?) - a bit wary of attachments.

                         Michael Edwards.

[Judith Davidsen:]

>Eric--
>
>What is in the attachment you sent with this message?

   Good question; I was considering asking that myself.
   In the present climate of one virus scare after another (the latest
apparently aimed at *mobile phones*! - don't know how that works), I'm hardly
likely to even consider opening an attachment, especially a .bin one, without
being *very* sure of what it is.

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.