Re: F5--and everything went black...

If the problem is with F5 and windows, and NI doesn't work, the simplest
solution is to map BC to some other key. There's no fun in using F5 any
more, since they've moved the function keys out of reach up to the top
(instead of on the side).

Personally, I've always used ctrl-k for BC, and ctrl-R for toggling there
or back with CC. As a touch typist, I want to stick to things that don't
require me to move far from the "home keys." And, of course, I've put ctrl
back where it belongs (remapped it to CapsLock key).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx