Re: F5--and everything went black...

--- Carl Distefano  wrote:

> I thought that there was a Properties screen for DOS
> programs that
> allowed you to override these system keys so that
> the DOS program
> can use them, but I can't find it.

Carl,

I'm pretty sure I have seen the settings screen you
refer to (for DOS apps in Windows), but can't offer
directions to it just now. (I'm in the wrong opsys at
the moment.) Sometimes these things are less readily
to hand than would be truly useful. I recently spent
over 20 minutes, hunting down the place in Open Office
that would turn OFF the default use of A4 paper . . .
which is why my print jobs weren't happening there.
One might think that the printer driver setting would
govern here, but not so. Once I found where that
setting lived and changed it, all was well.

 Jordan