RE: Re List Member: Mike Shupp

At 8/17/2009 07:34 PM, you wrote:
I'm starting to think
I should abandon this hotmail account, and start up another one.
Gmail is great; I've used it since its inception. However, I once did
nearly miss out on a couple of hundred dollars a font distributor was
sending me because it had got into my spam section, which I have,
nevertheless, given up checking. I think spam filtering has improved
at Google, as there don't seem to be any mistakes anymore, i.e., I
don't get spam, and messages don't get incorrectly marked as spam.
And there don't seem to be any other problems, as far as I know.