New printer

We have an HP 6L that works perfectly in Xy4 using the driver for the 3P,
except for an extra page at the end of a print job with one or two characters
of garbage on it. I've modified the 3P driver slightly (can't remember in what
way but not significant for this discussion), but that was for the 3P I also
have. The 6L is very quiet, makes great prints, has energy-saving features.
Speedo fonts work great. Only thing I don't like is that it's my wife's -- I
have an old 3P that refuses to die. Highly recommend the 6L or even its
predecessor, the 5L.

Tim Baehr