Re: Insert/Overstrike In XyWin

Thanks for your prompt reply on my insert problems. I think you might be right
about function call TW being the root of my problems with the changing
attributes of Ins/Ovr. My keyboard file contained a couple TW calls, which
I've removed. You're probably right about me accidentally hitting the Control
Insert key and activating TW. However, about that missing Ins/Ovr indicator:
It seems to make no difference as to where I place the status line. Perhaps
it's a video problem (I'm running an SVGA at hi-res. Let me know what else you
find out. Jack Shafer